In order for your child to be considered for enrollment at Heartspring, our admissions office requires the following:
- Your child’s current Individualized Education Program (IEP).
- Your child’s medical history including immunization records, most recent physical examination report, most recent (within past year) vision and dental reports, and information on current medications.
- Your child’s psychological evaluations and other related reports as well as copies of any behavior intervention plans that have been used in the past.
- Optional -- A video of your child. The video should not exceed one hour and should include footage of the following:
- Your child in an academic setting (classroom)
- Your child at home (leisure, meal-time, sample of self-help skills, e.g. brushing teeth, dressing etc. family interaction)
- Community interaction (how he/she responds during a community outing)
- Peer, adult, and family interaction
- High/Low demand maladaptive behavior