1. How do the children you work with primarily communicate? (Please check all that apply)
2. Do the children you serve have behavioral difficulties?
If yes, how frequently do you work with children who have behavioral difficulties?
If yes, which of the following have been used to address the behavior difficulties?
Has this plan/intervention been successful?
3. Do the children you serve have the help and support necessary to be successful in their home and community?
If no, what is the main concern?
The next section is to help us identify appropriate trainings for you. Your answers will not affect whether you are selected, it's simply to help us know how to focus the trainings.
* 4. Tell us briefly what you believe is the cause of autism:
* 5. Are there any known cures for autism?
* 6. What are evidenced-based interventions? (please give examples)
* 7. Identify the main principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA):
* 8. What are the main concerns in your country regarding children with special needs? In what areas do people in your country need to be educated or trained?
* 9. Please indicate in what areas you would like additional training (if selected, this will be used to schedule your training time while here):
Training / Professional Development in Special Education
Interactive Classroom or Residential Training
Training / Professional Development in Management, Administration and Operation
* In addition to the trainings checked above, all participants will tour other local organizations that serve people with disabilities.
* Briefly explain why you are interested in the Heartspring World Reach Training Solutions program:
Please provide any other information that will allow us to best suit your needs during your visit: