Community Outreach Services
The Community of Autism Resources and Education (CARE) Program conducts FREE training and support for local businesses, community organizations, clinicians, educators, and more.
Understanding Autism Training
Making your business or organization more welcoming to individuals and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) is beneficial to everyone in our community. Become a recognized area leader in inclusion of all individuals, expand your customer base, or just simply learn more about autism to foster understanding in all aspects of your business.
If your business or organization is interested in our Understanding Autism training, please email our CARE program: CARE@heartspring.org.
Participating Businesses & Organizations
Below are the businesses and organizations who’ve completed our Understanding Autism training - now it’s your turn!
- Be The Change Kansas (Coffeyville First Responders Training)
- C-Arrow Stables
- Catholic Charities of Wichita (Foster Grandparents)
- Challenger Intermediate School (5th Graders)
- Encounter Freedom Therapy Center
- Hamilton Middle School (Resource Teachers)
- Heritage Family Counseling
- ICT Learn
- KidzUnlimited at NewSpring Church
- Parent's as Teachers (Greenbush Center)
- Pigtails & Crewcuts
- Royal Game Theater of Wichita
- St. Francis Community Services