Board Certified Behavior Analyst- Residential School
The BCBA is responsible for providing behavioral support for children with Autism and developmental disabilities in a specialized school environment. Support includes providing independent fieldwork supervision to behavior specialists, conducting functional assessments, developing and implementing behavior intervention plans, training staff, providing direct services, and monitoring the integrity of treatment protocols.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments of both new and currently-enrolled students.
- Develop and implement behavior intervention plans for residential students.
- Provide direct training and support to direct-care staff on behavior support plans.
- Provide independent fieldwork supervision to behavior specialists in accordance with BACB regulations.
- Complete 8 hours of supervisor training required for supervision.
- Observe and provide constructive feedback to paraeducators and other team members as needed to evaluate programs and performance.
- Develop and implement treatment integrity tracking systems for each student.
- Develop and implement parent training for the families/guardians of students.
- Maintain a caseload of clients as assigned by the School ABA Manager using the guidelines determined by the BACB.
- Provide support during crisis/emergent situations.
- Represent the ABA team at student team meetings, IEP meetings, and other meetings/events pertaining to specified students.
- Complete data reviews for behavioral IEP objectives every month.
- Generate monthly progress reports for assigned students.
- Assist with training new direct care staff on the foundation of ABA.
- Prompt and regular attendance is required for this position.
- Work one evening and at least 4 hours each weekend to provide direct support to residential direct-care staff.
- Assess clients using VB-MAPP, EFL or other appropriate assessment methodologies.
- Develop appropriate skill acquisition and behavior reduction goals.
- Follow Heartspring’s core values of excellence, service, celebration, possibilities, leadership, and integrity to ensure quality services for each child.
- Adhere to the Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst in current good standing with the BACB or currently able to sit for the BCBA exam.
- Must maintain Non-violent Crisis Intervention (NCI) training annually.
Heartspring provides competitive compensation based on years of experience.
Heartspring offers health, vision, and dental insurances, paid sick leave and paid vacation, and employees are eligible to begin contributions to a 403 (b) retirement vehicle after their first month of employment.