Board Certified Behavior Analyst - Autism Services
Start the new year with the rewarding new career you’ve been waiting for!
Heartspring’s Autism Services is the leading provider of services for children impacted by Autism Spectrum Disorder in Wichita, KS and the surrounding communities. Each year, hundreds of families reach out to Heartspring for resources for their children age birth to 18.
Our mission is to empower children to grow towards a fulfilling, independent life. As such, our Autism Services department is looking for a powerful life-changer: an energetic, passionate, and mission-driven Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) who will help children find their purpose and reach their highest potential.
Does this sound like you?
As a BCBA At Heartspring, you will:
- Utilize assessments, such as ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, Vineland, and other appropriate measures
- Maintain an ethical caseload of clients based on delivered hours per week by RBT/ISP staff
- Develop comprehensive individual behavior treatment plans
- Monitor and modify treatment plans as necessary
- Conduct parent trainings using an evidence-based curriculum based on Behavior Skills Training
- Collaborate with pediatric services therapists during interdisciplinary team meetings to ensure appropriate treatment for each child
- Train and supervise Registered Behavior Technicians and Individual Support Providers
- Maintain certification through continuing education
- Remain in compliance with the Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for Behavior Analysts
At Heartspring, we believe all children deserve to become the best version of themselves – and we look for like-minded visionaries to help us carry our mission.
Are you ready to help children unleash their full potential?
- Must be currently certified as BCBA with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Maintain CEU requirement and BCBA credential with Behavior Analytic Certification Board (BACB)
Heartspring continues to grow and prides itself on investing in its team members with professional development, continuing education, and advancement opportunities.
Heartspring offers a generous benefit package including two weeks paid vacation, sick leave, insurance, and retirement plans. Benefits for licensed positions also include liability insurance, continuing education, licensure, and professional dues.
At Heartspring, we believe learning has no limits. Are you ready to become an education leader and help children find hope and opportunity in their lives?
Join our team today!
Heartspring is a drug-free campus.
Creating hope and opportunity that changes the lives of children with special needs and their families
To apply for this position, please do one of the following: