Join our growing team as the Executive Assistant, and help us provide the priceless gift of hope and opportunity to countless children and families.
We are looking for an executive assistant with remarkable attention to detail, outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and exceptional integrity.
The Executive Assistant provides direct administrative and executive support to the President & CEO, Chief Program Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and other members of the Executive Team as necessary.
As Heartspring’s Executive Assistant, you will:
- Provide direct administrative support to the CEO, CPO, and CFO.
- Collect data and compile monthly dashboard report.
- Prepare correspondence for CEO and Board Chairperson.
- Prepare travel request documents and arrange for per diem.
- Track identified metrics for CEO and CPO.
- Assemble and disseminate materials for quarterly board meetings.
- Take minutes at quarterly board meetings.
- Schedule quarterly board and committee meetings for each fiscal year.
- 5+ years of administrative experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite including calendar management in Outlook, graph and chart creation in Excel, and presentation development in PowerPoint
Heartspring offers a generous benefit package including two weeks paid vacation, sick leave, insurance, and retirement plans.