Facilities Administrative Assistant
The Facilities Administrative Assistant provide administrative, clerical and project support for the department. Be first point of contact for facility questions or issues.
1. Maintain building key/fob inventory and spreadsheet.
2. Coordinate and assist with scheduling meeting rooms and conference center and set ups.
3. Oversee daily mileage logs for all fleet vehicles and record appropriate information necessary for KDOT and accounting.
4. Maintain and coordinate all fleet vehicle records, DOT/WTA records, and monthly reports
5. Oversee fleet vehicle monthly fuel usage and billing.
6. Prepare facility and maintenance invoices and credit card logs for payment.
7. Track orders and make sure delivered to appropriate location.
8. Maintain all facility equipment and maintenance contracts and record keeping.
9. Maintain telecommunications system database and update with any changes.
10. Maintain schedule of periodic inspections to ensure that all building requirements are being met including building fire codes.
11. Maintain schedule and record keeping for preventative maintenance plans.
12. Assist in developing forms, databases and spreadsheets as needed. 13. Assist in research, development and implementation of new processes and products.
1. Provide back up for the mailroom
2. Provide front desk relief.
3. Complete other duties as assigned.
- Able to perform significant, prolonged, and frequent amounts of walking, standing, sitting, stooping, squatting, bending, twisting, reaching, and kneeling.
- Occasional lifting of up to 30 pounds.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to work independently and follow through on all assignments
- Accuracy – detailed oriented
- Dependability – job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and to fulfill obligations.
- Integrity ‐ job requires being honest, ethical, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Listening – ability to listen effectively and obtain information from others.
- Oral Communication – this job requires the ability to effectively communicate verbally.
- Service Orientation ‐ actively looking for ways to help people.
- Writing – the ability to communicate effectively in writing in order to convey information effectively.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, e.g., computer terminals, printers, copy machines, telephone systems, facsimile machines.
- Occasional exposure to all weather conditions, including heat, cold, wind, rain, and snow/ice.
- Occasional exposure to noise, chemicals, and electrical and mechanical hazards.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Valid Kansas drivers’ license and good driving record required.
Heartspring offers a generous benefits package including two weeks paid vacation, sick leave, insurance, and retirement plans.