Human Resource Assistant
The Human Resource Assistant will report to Human Resource Director and will be responsible for assisting with day to day functions of the Human Resource Office at Heartspring. This position will work closely with the HR Specialists, Employee Relations Specialist, Training and Development team, and Finance.
- Excellent customer service and follow through
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department including helping launch electronic file processes.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Prepares monthly compliance reports to obtain any expiring documentation from employees
- Assists with monthly anniversary vouchers and pay
- Completes all employment verifications
- Organizing all incoming mail and documents
- Orders HR Office supplies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, recruitment fairs, organization-wide meetings, new hire orientations ect
- Assist with recruitment functions including background checks and reference checks.
- High School Diploma Required
- 1-3 years of office/clerical experience preferred
- Associates degree in human resource management, business administration, or related preferred
Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life, 403(B)