Medical Office Manager - APRN
Heartspring has a great opportunity for an APRN with supervisory experience. The Medical Office Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Heartspring Medical Office, including the coordination and delivery of clinical healthcare needs of the Heartspring students. The Medical Office Manager will also diagnose, prescribe, and follow up with any medical needs that any student requires, within protocols agreed upon at the time of hire, in partnership with the rest of the medical group members.
- Must be an APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse)
- Must hold current NP specialty certification.
- Must have or be willing to obtain, within 6 months of hire, national professional certification in a specialty (such as Psychiatric and Mental Health NP, School NP, Family NP, Pediatric NP).
- One year experience in pediatric nursing care of applicable Family Practice care required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Heartspring has an excellent compensation and benefit package.