Heartspring is growing! Join us and help us tell our story.
Heartspring is looking for an experienced multimedia specialist to design, produce and direct high quality, creative images and video that convey a strong sense of emotion to target audiences.
The multimedia specialist needs to be able to tell a story through the lens. This person must be entrepreneurial and ambitious, while achieving department goals and hitting deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment. The multimedia specialist will have the opportunity and autonomy to provide creative direction to the marketing team.
This is an exciting new position and will be an integral part of Heartspring’s marketing team, reporting to the Director of Marketing.
- Develop creative and unique videos that evoke emotion and excite people to be a part of Heartspring’s mission (internally & externally)
- Maintain Heartspring YouTube and Vimeo Channels, and advise on other opportunities
- Ensure photography and videos are up-to-date and relevant, and shared in a timely manner
- Responsible for activating live stream opportunities and advising on when relevant
- Create dynamic content for Heartspring’s website
- Create a system of measurement to track multimedia success
- Collaborate with employees, families and donors for video needs
- Coordinate pre-production and production planning meeting and activities
- Serve as photographer for all Heartspring meetings and events
- Drive content creation storytelling framework for social media channels
- Identify opportunities to develop and implement social media initiatives that drive engagement and other opportunities
Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in mass communications, electronic media production or related field
- Two plus years’ experience in digital media production
- Knowledge of streaming/digital media applications
- Proficiency in editing software
- Experience in video production from concept to screen
- Experience in compelling copywriting
- Experience in audio-visual equipment, including cameras, screens, lighting and related production equipment
- Ability to coordinate/communicate all facets of project to produce finished project on time and on budget
- Ability to lift, carry and set-up equipment up to 50 pounds
Please provide links to demo reel or other relevant work along with your resume.