Pediatric Occupational Therapist-Residential School
The Occupational Therapist at Heartspring Residential School administers assessments, plans and implements programs, and conducts occupational therapy treatment through direct and/or consultative services. The OT also supervises any Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants and their program delivery.
Primary Functions include:
- Complete standardized and/or informal testing and functional assessments to assess fine motor skill or measure progress.
- Provide direct and indirect occupational therapy services to residential and/or day-only students as specified in the Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- Consult with student teams in preparation for IEP meetings.
- Attend IEP meetings as assigned.
- Draft OT present level of performance reports and goals prior to IEP meetings.
- Write programs and procedures as determined by the team in order to support IEP goals and objectives.
- Attend student review meetings as scheduled.
- Track quality and quantity of OT data and compile data for all IEP objectives.
- Train staff on new/revised OT programs and procedures as needed.
- Document direct and indirect services provided for each student.
- Bachelor's Degree in target field required
- Must maintain current state licensure
Competitive salary based on experience.
Heartspring offers a generous benefit package including vacation, paid holidays, sick leave, group insurance and retirement plans. Benefits for licensed positions also include liability insurance, some continuing education, licensure and professional dues.
Creating hope and opportunity that changes the lives of children with special needs and their families
To apply for this position, please: