Heartspring Pediatric Services has an excellent opportunity for a Physical Therapist. This position is responsible for providing physical therapy services to children in group or individual settings in the clinic, community and online.
Primary functions of this position include:
- Conduct physical therapy assessments, re-assessments, and make recommendations; developing and implementing treatment plan when indicated.
- Plan and provide home programs, when indicated.
- Maintain records on each client.
- Formulate appropriate goals and objectives per individual child's needs.
- Participate in outreach in the public and medical community.
- Participate in training and supervision of clinical education programs for physical therapy students, when needed.
This position is a full time position.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university (required).
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university (preferred).
- Current permanent or temporary Kansas Physical Therapy license in good standing.
Creating hope and opportunity that changes the lives of children with special needs and their families
To apply for this position, please do one of the following: