Heartspring's Pediatrics Services is the leading provider of services for children with special needs in Wichita, KS and the surrounding communities. Each year, hundreds of families reach out to Heartspring for resources for their children age birth to 21.
Heartspring prides itself on providing access to state of the art equipment, high quality resources, and implementing goal driven therapeutic approaches. We believe in investing in our team members with professional development, continuing education, and advancement opportunities.
Our Physical Therapists are key to creating hope and opportunity for children needing comprehensive physical therapy services in group or individual settings. If you are passionate about working with children and would like to be part of an innovative, inter-disciplinary team, this will be the best career of your life!
Primary functions of this position include:
- Conduct physical therapy assessments, re-assessments, and make recommendations; developing and implementing treatment plan when indicated.
- Plan and provide home programs, when indicated.
- Maintain records on each client.
- Formulate appropriate goals and objectives per individual child's needs.
- Participate in outreach in the public and medical community.
- Participate in training and supervision of clinical education programs for physical therapy students, when needed.
This position is a full time position.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university (required).
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university (preferred).
- Current permanent or temporary Kansas Physical Therapy license in good standing.
Heartspring provides competitive compensation based on years of experience.
Heartspring offers health, vision, and dental insurances, paid sick leave and paid vacation, and employees are eligible to begin contributions to a 403 (b) retirement vehicle after their first month of employement. Additionally, we cover national and state membership dues, CEUS up to $1000 annually, licensing, and professional development.