Part Time Receptionist/HR Assistant
Heartspring is looking for a friendly, outgoing, knowledgeable person to serve as the afternoon front desk receptionist and to provide administrative support to the Human Resources department.
This position is vital to Heartspring! You will be the first person that our visitors see and talk to when they come in or contact us. This is a great chance to share your outgoing personality and work on essential projects.
In this position you will answer the multi-line phone system, greet our guests, direct all visitors and callers to the appropriate areas, provide clerical assistance to the Human Resources department, the Business Office, and serve as the emergency point person in case of fire, tornado, or other emergency.
You will have a partner who works opposite hours from you, and your shifts will overlap. You will work with them to tackle interesting tasking, so being able to collaborate is very important. When you are on shift, you will work independently on projects. You must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
How to know if you’re a great fit:
- You have a friendly and outgoing personality
- Helping people is second nature to you
- You are super organized, detailed-oriented and can stay on task
- You have stellar attendance
- You want to work where you can make a difference
- You are a self-starter who takes pride in a well-done job
- You have strong clerial skills
12pm-5pm, Monday through Friday.
• A high school diploma and 2+ years clerical experience,
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• The ability to provide excellent customer service
• Critical thinking skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Quantifiable attendance record with minimal absences
Heartspring offers a generous benefit package including paid vacation, paid holidays, sick leave, group insurance and retirement plans. Benefits for licensed positions also include liability insurance, some continuing education, licensure and professional dues.