The Heartspring residential/school program is growing! We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our residential/school program. As an RN at Heartspring, you will directly impact the lives of our children in profound and meaningful ways.
Heartspring Registered Nurses work as part of an interdisciplinary team that includes teachers, speech therapists, occupational therapists, medical professionals, and residential supervisors. Our collaborative approach is designed to help students achieve their greatest possible levels of independence.
Our Registered Nurses are key to creating hope and opportunity for children by providing primary care to students with autism and other disabilities, overseeing the delivery of comprehensive health care needs, and providing staff training as needed. If you are passionate about working with children and would like to be part of an innovative, inter-disciplinary team, this will be the best career of your life!
Full-time hours with rotation of on-call duties which includes evening and weekend hours.
Prefer pediatric nursing experience or behavioral/developmental experience.
- Minimum Associates' Degree in nursing required.
- COVID-19 vaccine required per federal mandate, exceptions for medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed per request.
- Minimum of one year of experience in pediatric nursing care and/or psychiatric nursing care.
- Must maintain Kansas license (RN).
- Must successfully complete all required orientation and training conducted by Heartspring staff.
- Must maintain S&PA certification (annual).
- Must maintain CPR certification.
Competitive salary and benefits including liability insurance, continued education, and professional dues.
Heartspring is proud to be a drug free campus and equal opportunity employer.