Revenue Cycle Management Clinic Office Lead
The Clinic Office Lead will guide Scheduling Coordinators based on weekly dashboard numbers, including open appointments, cancel & no show rates, intakes, evaluation scheduling and waitlist numbers. Maintain, support and implement all aspects of software to ensure maximization of utilization is achieved. Manage payment collection at the time of service for all copays, financial assistance and payment arrangement agreements.
- Meet with Directors and/or Assistant Director of supported departments regarding scheduling changes, workflows, etc.
- Coordinate effectively with other department leads to ensure accurate client records, payment collection at time of service and continuous process improvement.
- Supervise front office staff including front desk and scheduling.
- Work to implement new features of EMR to ensure best practices are followed by training and troubleshooting software when needed.
- Monitor all open appointments, waitlist and pending referrals providing guidance to facility efficient use of therapy times.
- Monitor attendance based on policies and make decisions accordingly.
- Ensure the lobby & equipment is well maintained and work with appropriate departs when needed.
- Prompt and regular attendance is required for this position.
- Provide assistance to all front office RCM staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATIONAL, TRAINING, AND LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency of medical software systems required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in medical scheduling with increasing responsibilities
- Able to perform significant, prolonged, and frequent amounts of walking, standing, sitting, stooping, squatting, bending, twisting, reaching, and kneeling.
- Frequent use of technology, such as phone, iPod, iPad, computer and keyboard.
- Occasional reaching, grasping and pulling
- Office environment, indoors, climate controlled.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Analytical Thinking – the ability to analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems
- Attention to Detail – job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing assigned tasks
- Data Entry – ability to enter accurate information into a computer program or system
- Dependability – job requires being reliable and responsible to fulfill obligations
- Integrity – job requires being honest, ethical, and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Listening – ability to listen effectively and obtain information from others
- Organizational Skills – prioritize, organize, and accomplish assigned tasks by deadlines
- Speaking – the ability to communicate orally to convey information effectively
- Time Management – managing one's own time to produce results
- Writing – ability to communicate effectively in writing to convey information
Heartspring offers a generous benefits package including three weeks of paid vacation, sick leave, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability insurance and retirement plans. Heartspring also offers opportunities to grow within and advance your careers through on-the-job training, internal promotion preferences, and the Heartspring scholarship program to help you go back to school.
Heartspring is a drug-free campus. Heartspring is an EEO employer.