Speech Language Pathologist- Outpatient
Is Pediatric Therapy your passion? If so, we’ve got the rewarding opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
We are looking for a speech-language pathologist with a passion for helping children and families with special needs to empower them to grow and learn on a path to a more independent life.
Heartspring speech-language pathologists work with a comprehensive interprofessional team of therapists to design individualized treatment plans to help children achieve their highest potential. Collaboration with audiologist, occupational, physical, and behavioral therapist to implement effective therapeutic plans with the child and family.
Our speech-language pathologists work with children ages birth to 21 in an outpatient setting by providing speech/language evaluations, augmentative communication, and oral motor assessments and interventions to help them build the skills necessary to have a more independent life.
Kind, compassionate individual with open, proactive communication skills, a positive, energetic attitude, and a team-oriented mentality.
Candidates must have a Master’s degree in speech-language pathology and a current permanent Kansas Speech-Language Pathology license in good standing.
- Master's Degree in speech-language pathology from an accredited college or university
- Current permanent Kansas Speech-Language Pathology license in good standing.
- Maintain Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Successfully complete all required orientation and training conducted by Heartspring staff, including annual NCI certification
- COVID-19 vaccine required per federal mandate, exceptions for medical or religious exemptions will be reviewed per request.
Our speech-language pathologists are offered competitive salaries based on education and experience.
Heartspring offers a generous benefits package including paid vacation and sick leave, insurance, and retirement plans. Professional liability insurance, continuing education training, licensure, and professional dues.
Heartspring is a drug-free campus. Heartspring is an EEO employer.