At Heartspring, we are leaders and innovators. We are continuously developing new tools and technology to help children living with special needs learn and grow on a path towards a more independent life. If you are a web developer who is looking for a way to use your talents to help people, know that at Heartspring you would be helping potentially hundreds of children realize their fullest potential. Realize your fullest potential with us! We can’t wait to tell you about your new career!
The Web Developer must have most of the following in order to be considered for the position:
- Must be detail-oriented, and focused on producing a quality product
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and manage time between them well
- React JS
- PHP Frameworks (Symfony, Laravel)
- CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Database experience/ SQL
- MVC Model View Controller
Experience with the following is preferred but not required:
- Version Control (GIT)
- Linux Experience
- Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- IOS/Android Development
- Familiar with data structures
- Knowledge of UI/UX Patterns
- Basic SEO
Must have High School Diploma.
College and any applicable training/certifications preferred.
Entry level to 3 years of experience in web development.
Heartspring offers a generous benefit package including two weeks paid vacation, sick leave, insurance, and retirement plans.