Insurance and Leave Benefits for Full-Time Employees Include:
- Group Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to put aside up the $2,550 pre-taxed for unreimbursed medical and $5,000 for dependent care
- Two to Four Weeks of Vacation per year based on position and years of service
- Sick Leave accrual of two workweeks per year
- Paid holidays 10 paid holidays or holiday rates of pay for those required for student coverage
- Life Insurance after 90 days employment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance after one year of employment
Benefits for Full- and Part-Time Employees
- Retirement Contributions From Heartspring after two years of employment: Heartspring provides a contribution of three percent whether the employee contributes or not; if the employee contributes, Heartspring will also match 50 percent of the employee’s contribution up to a maximum of six percent
- Scholarships of up to $500 per semester available for application after six months of employment
- CEUs and other professional training available
Working for Heartspring may qualify you for student loan forgiveness.
For more information please visit the Federal Student Aid website.