Applied Behavior Analysis
Applied behavior analysis (ABA) services are designed with the understanding that children impacted by autism spectrum disorder have varying needs.
Our ABA program is tailored to provide life-changing opportunities for the families we serve. By implementing evidenced-based treatment and individualized programming, we help children thrive in their natural environment. Services vary by child and can include one-on-one therapy, parent training, office visits, home visits, coordination of care with other organizations, and natural environment training.
Research shows if therapy starts early, outcomes are significantly improved over the lifetime of a child impacted by autism. Heartspring’s early intensive behavioral intervention (EIBI) program focuses on a comprehensive intensive service model for children who are under the age of five. Children receive up to 40 hours a week of therapy in a variety of different settings.
- An experienced and knowledgeable team for each child composed of a board-certified behavior analyst (BCBA),board-certified assistant behavior analyst (BCaBA) and/or autism specialist, program coordinator, and behavior technicians
- In-depth assessment and evaluation of your child’s needs
- Individualized programming to meet program goals in the following areas:
- receptive language
- expressive language
- nonverbal language
- joint attention and imitation skills
- social and recreation/leisure skills
- community and group readiness skills
- family environment training and development
- concept formation skills
- self-help and independent living skills
- gross and fine motor development
- behavior modification
Our ABA program offers intensive intervention based on the principles of applied behavior analysis. Children receive 10 - 40 hours of therapy a week. A significant portion of therapy time is focused on individualized program goals.
As a result of one-on-one therapy in a controlled environment, your child can practice and respond to treatment goals at a higher frequency than if he/she received therapy services in a natural environment.REGISTER NOW