Behavioral Health Therapist (OUTPATIENT)
Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN opportunities available!
- Conduct behavior health therapy assessments, re-assessments, and make recommendations using pediatric assessments and industry best practice interventions.
- Develop rapport with family and child to involve family’s input and priorities in the therapy plan and home program.
- Create individualized and measurable goals and recommendations based on the child and family needs and the interdisciplinary collaboration. Implement and utilize behavior health therapy interventions that are established by the industry and best practices with pediatric research and practices that align with Heartspring philosophy.
- Maintain records of professional, accurate and timely (average of 2 days from DOS) documentation on each child on the behavior health therapist’s caseload using industry best practices and meets payor requirements within practice standards.
- Meet or exceed 90 billable hours per month and 56% billed per worked hours per month.
- Follow the appropriate professional organization’s code of ethics, and all Heartspring policies and procedures.
- Customer Service – ability to interact appropriately with a variety of individuals with varying needs within a timely matter
- Clinical Outcomes – ability to use best practice interventions in an individualized manner to demonstrate positive clinical outcomes for the child and family with a comprehensive interdisciplinary team.
- Industry Best Practice Interventions - ability to learn and implement behavioral health therapy best practice interventions in the individualized therapy plans for the child and family.
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration – ability to create a positive work environment that fosters interdisciplinary team collaboration and coordination of therapeutic best practice interventions.
- Effective Communication – ability to communicate in written, verbal and non-verbal communication with others to seek solutions and implement most ideal plan
- Relationship Building – ability to develop rapport and struggle with team members towards a solution.
- Adaptable – ability to provide billable services and sustain attention with interruptions and/or distractions of the scheduled plan.
- Participate in on-going mentoring and training with staff and students/interns as needed.
- Participate in outreach to the public and medical community through attending events, networking and participating in content of marketing materials.
- Participate in pediatric and family professional organizations and remain current and updated in literature and technology related to the field of behavioral health.
- Participate and encourage innovation and exporting knowledge and skills to new areas of practice and development.
Heartspring offers a generous benefits package including three weeks of paid vacation, sick leave, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability insurance and retirement plans. Heartspring also offers opportunities to grow within and advance your careers through on-the-job training, internal promotion preferences, and the Heartspring scholarship program to help you go back to school.
Heartspring is a drug-free campus. Heartspring is an EEO employer.