Looking for a partnership opportunity? If your business or foundation would like to join our mission by helping children with special needs reach their greatest potential, please contact our development department. Our partners (five-year commitment) and event sponsors understand the value of community. Corporate giving, either through program support, grants, cash donations, employee matching gifts or event sponsorships represents a large share of philanthropic dollars we depend on each year. Heartspring offers excellent opportunities for visibility and participation.
Heartspring would like to extend our gratitude to all of our partners. These are the people, businesses and foundations that help support our efforts throughout the entire year. Thank you!
Corporate and Foundation Partners
- Allen, Gibbs, & Houlik, L.C.
- Alpha Iota
- The Barton Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- The Berry Foundation
- City of Wichita
- Coleman Employees' Community Fund, Inc.
- Cox Communications Inc.
- Davis-Moore Automotive, Inc.
- Emprise Bank
- Epsilon Sigma Alpha
- Fizz Burgers and Bottles
- Foulston Siefkin LLP
- Gamma Phi Beta-Beta Chi Chapter
- Global Parts Inc.
- I.A. O'Shaughnessy Foundation
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 271
- Intrust Bank
- Iroquois Valley Harmonizers
- Johnson's Garden Center
- Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation
- Knights of Columbus #10408
- Knights of Columbus #11692
- Knights of Columbus #6761
- Knights of Columbus #7485
- Knipp Equipment, Inc.
- Lawton-Duncan Oklahoma Barbershop Chapter
- Sigma Alpha Sorority Foundation
- Spirit Aerosystems
- Spirit Aerosystems Good Neighbor Fund
- Textron Aviation
- Textron Matching Gift Program
- Vornado Air, LLC
- Westar Energy