The Coordinator will assist the Director of Facility Services with projects and the procurement process. This person will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure good communication.
• Assist the Director of Facility Services in all aspects of project implementation and the procurement process.
• Conduct internal project meetings to communicate individual roles and project expectations.
• Coordinate schedule of activities related to projects.
• Monitor project logistics on a regular basis and ensure corrective actions are taken.
• Maintain the quality of all project document/data to ensure the integrity of a project.
• Represent the Facility Services Department in inter-departmental meetings.
• Coordinate logistics of internal moves including offices and student bedrooms.
• Evaluate space usage and identify potential improvements for efficiency.
• Monitor and manage design and installation of furniture for all areas.
• Develop and execute guidelines for furnishings campus wide.
• Assist with market research and compare costs/benefits when evaluating new vendors.
• Create and manage corporate purchasing accounts including Amazon and other vendors.
• Manage purchasing card system and assist with approval of card holders and management of purchases.
• Assist with or execute competitive bids and other sourcing projects.
• Conduct vendor & spend analysis to identify savings, define efficiency opportunities and suggest sourcing initiatives.
• Provide internal telecommunications service including modification and maintenance of the telecommunication system.
• Provide back-up support to Purchasing Clerk and Administrative Assistant
• Other duties as assigned.
Heartspring offers a generous benefits package including three weeks of paid vacation, sick leave, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, short term disability insurance and retirement plans. Heartspring also offers opportunities to grow within and advance your careers through on-the-job training, internal promotion preferences, and the Heartspring scholarship program to help you go back to school.
Heartspring is a drug-free campus. Heartspring is an EEO employer.